Code of Conduct
To give your child the right upbringing and values and to ensure that your child is following the right road to success, we, the school and you, Parents have to work and walk hand in hand. Our children are our future that we are nurturing today; keeping this in mind we have a few expectations from you as parents.
- Refrain from using language that is not conducive to the child’s mindset, in his presence.
- Do not use derogatory remarks for teachers which will encourage the child to disrespect his teachers.
- Try to talk to your child in English to give him/her enough exposure to the language, which is the need of the hour.
- Parents are requested to refrain from giving any gifts to members of the staff.
- Courtesy, Manners and Respect are the mandates of Seven Eleven Scholastic School culture.
- We expect all students and their families to understand and abide by the same in all situations and with everyone in the school.
- It is expected for all connected with Seven Eleven family to respect and drill this culture in seld and around.