We want your child’s admission process to be smooth as possible
We have limited seats in almost all grades and will consider the pool of applications before we make an offer for admissions.
Please read the admission criteria and follow the below mentioned steps
1. An appointment can be fixed through telephonic conversation for meeting the counselor.
2. Visit the school and meet the counselor for all queries.
3. The registration form should be filled and submitted to the school office before the end of the registration period.
4. The Acknowledgement of receipt will be issued to the parent only after the form is duly filled and submitted.
5. Mere registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Interaction/Entrance test and also to the availability of seats.
6. Dates for Interaction/ Entrance test will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change
the date and time of the Interaction/Entrance test.
7. Age of Admission to class nursery is 2 and half years in the academic session in which
admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the form.
8. Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed later.
9. Results of Admission test and Interaction with the parents shall be communicated.
10. Complete the admission formalities by paying the fees and depositing the following
documents at the school office:
- Admission form duly completed.
- Four passport size photographs of the child with white top and red background.
- One family photograph of size 3"x 2" with father, mother and child.
- Original Birth certificate till Grade- I.
- Original Transfer certificate/School leaving certificate duly
attested (Grade-II & above).
- Photocopy of Birth certificate (Grade-II & above).
- Photocopy of Original Marksheet of last exam passed (grade-I & above).
- Parent's Photo ID proof.
- Proof of residence.
- Health record and a copy of vaccination card. (Details of allergies if any).